Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lola's Featured Pet of the Day and Wimsey's Birthday


As I mentioned below, there's a widget that shows a Featured Pet of the Day from Petfinder.com.  That's all well and good and I have fun playing with it, refreshing the page to see who'll show up next. However, sometimes there are animals who just catch one's eye. I wish we lived nearer to New Rochelle, because I would love to meet Gotti. He's part Shar Pei and part Jackelope, I'd have to assume. Or maybe donkey. I think he's just as cute as anything. Someone's going to be lucky to adopt him, soon I hope. If not I may have to try to talk the Moms into a road trip. I don't know. Sometimes I think I'd like a little brother. Other times I just think it's good to be Queen.

It was Wimsey's birthday yesterday and I didn't realize until this morning. I feel just distraught about being late for that. You see, Wimsey's was the second dog blog I'd ever read, Hero's being the first. I count him among my Early Influences and Inspirations. Happy belated bday, big guy!

Now it's off to get my dreaded bath. Ewwww!

3 comments:

  1. Oh now, Gotti is adora-bull! Sorry you have to take a yucky ol bath! :(

    Feather, Darla, Pappy, LizzaBelle & Skippy the Foster Dude ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotti is very cute!
    Good luck with the bath - I hate them:)

    Toby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lola! Thanks for stopping by my bloggie! I luvs making new friends! And you're right...we do have oh-so-much in common. I guess your Gotcha Day is only a week after mine. And you were a momma, too. Like you, I am Most Glad to be done with that!

    Gotti is one adorable doggie. I can't quit looking at his ears. They are Most Magnificent!

    Stop by anytime, okay?

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails