Here are the rules for the Happy 101 Award
Copy the image and paste it to my blog
List 10 things that make me happy, and do one of them today
List 10 bloggers who brighten my day
This not a toughie. One of the greatest things about being a dog is that so many things make us happy. The list of things that make us not happy tends to be much shorter. Here are my most favorite 10:
- Love and attention from my humans. That's the most basic thing.
- Walkies! I love walks so much that it's very hard to stand still while they put my harness on. Impossibly hard, in fact.
- Chasing squirrels. My humans really hate when I try to combine chasing squirrels with walkies, as we Shar Pei are medium sized but just as strong as much taller dogs. But when it's two of your favorite things at once it's awfully hard to resist.
- When my humans come home. I don't care for it when they go out and don't take me with them, but the joy of reunion is almost worth it.
- Treats. Who doesn't like a nice treat? What I like to do is keep my humans guessing as to which treat I'll be in the mood for at any given time. This results in quite an assortment of treats in the house. They really are eager to please.
- Company. I enjoy entertaining quite a bit.
- My through the fence dog neighbors. Now that it's spring I'm seeing more of them.
- Belly rubs. They are the best thing and I've got my humans trained to give quite good ones.
- Toys - with special emphasis on ring shaped rawhide, squeeky toys and, of course, tennis balls.
- Cheese. I am very much a cheesehound.
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Award
Post the award
Send the award to 12 bloggers
Post links and leave a comment on the 12 blogs
Put these instructions in my post so they'll know what to do
I would like to pass on these awards to...
Mayzie, Toby, Hero, Mango, (and Dexter, too if Mango wants help), Bolo, Lorenza, Lois, Gentle Ben, Farley, Loki and Juno, Tommy, Bernie, and the gang at ABSharpeii. If any of you got tagged while we were working on this post, well, it's just because you bring sunshine to many.
On edit: I just realized I was supposed list 10 blogs that brighten my day for the first award. Well, all of the 12 of the bloggers right above would be in that list, plus quite a few others, so perhaps we can leave it at that.