Under Booker's rules the recipient is now supposed to tell seven things about her or himself. Well, I have been writing about myself almost non-stop for the last month, so some of these might be redundant. Will be redundant. But we'll give it a shot.
- I'm multi-lingual, conversationally, but I only understand commands in French. We're planning a post about this at some point.
- I hate vegetables and kibble - not necessarily in that order. My humans have adjusted to the kibble issue but are not happy about the veggies. They worry that I'll get stopped up and constantly plot to get veggies into my diet.
- I like sidewalks. We don't have many in the residential areas around here and I'm so happy when we take walks in town where they're on every street. It's one thing I miss about the city. My humans worry that for a generally pretty smart dog I don't have a lot of traffic sense and they have to keep reminding me to keep to the side of the road when we're walking. I say that it's not a question of not having traffic sense. What we don't have is sidewalks. Cars on street, foot traffic on the sidewalk. You know where you are with a sidewalk. Of course there have been instances where that system has broken down and cars wind up on the sidewalk or in the window of a building, but no system is foolproof.
- Cheese. This one is very redundant but no post about me, Lola, would be complete without a bit of cheese appreciation.
- I almost caught a squirrel today. It got up the tree ahead of me but just barely. Daddy was a witness and is willing to sign a deposition.
- As a Shar Pei, I belong to a previously persecuted minority that was almost rendered extinct and not so very long ago, either, historically speaking. All Shar Pei know this history, but some other dogs might not. We do plan to talk more about this in the future.
- Blogging is one of the best things Blog Mom and I decided to do. Not only have we met the most pawsome other dogs, humans and some great cats, we've gotten even closer than before. A dog's typist has to pay close attention so as to properly represent said dog's words and thoughts.
As far as redistribution goes, many of my friends already have this award by now, so I'm going to follow Toby's lead on this one and say that I want all my followers and those I follow to have it. Also those who I visit or who visit here. You are all beautiful bloggers and I would name each of you if I had the time.